McCormick Place convention and trade show organizers can use a cruise on Lake Michigan aboard Adeline’s Sea Moose as a great perk to attract exhibitors, a dockside reception on a luxury yacht is a very effective sales tool for exhibitors, and with 68′ to roam, lots of amenities and comfortable accommodations an overnight stay on this private yacht, offers attendees a uniquely memorable experience.
Chicago’s McCormick Place is the premier convention facility in North America.
Located just minutes from downtown Chicago, McCormick Place attracts close to 3 million visitors each year.
McCormick Place is comprised of four state-of-the-art buildings: the North and South Buildings, the West Building and Lakeside Center. Together, they form what many consider to be the economic engine that powers the entire convention and tradeshow industry. McCormick Place is committed to creating a great experience for every person, every time!
The size and versatility of McCormick Place are impressive:
• 2.6 million sq. ft. of exhibit halls
• 1.3 million square feet all on one level
• 170 meeting rooms
• 600,000 square feet of meeting room space
• 6 ballrooms, 2 of which are the largest in the city
• Assembly seating for 18,000 people
• 4,249 seat theater (Arie Crown)
• 3 theaters seating 300 each
• Ceiling heights up to 50 feet
• Easy access to 5,800 parking spaces
In addition, an expansive series of pedestrian promenades and sky bridges link the entire campus. The Grand Concourse connecting South and North and the Central Concourse in West are also locations for retail shops, cafes, restaurants and other visitor amenities.
Source: McCormick Place